CROATIAN SMALL SHIP CRUISES WITH GUARANTEED WEEKLY DEPARTURES 2016
- 250-350 EUR per person upon reservation (depends on ship)
- Remainder one month prior to arrival
Conditions & Cancellation policy:
- The Captain reserves the right in changing the route in case of bad weather conditions.
- Departures are guaranteed. We reserves the right in canceling departures with less than 10 participants and changing ship name if need arises.
- Guests are obliged to follow ship rules (found in written form on the ship) especially with regards to bringing drinks on board.
- In case of bad behavior captain reserves the right in asking clients to disembark.
- From the day of confirmation up till 30 days prior to arrival – advance payment (EUR 350 per person) – non-refundable
- 29-22 days – 25% of the remaining balance
- 21-15 days – 50% of the remaining balance
- 14-0 days – 100% fee
- Name change / date change fee – 20 eur per person (valid only if the change is done up till 30 days prior booked departure, otherwise regular cancellation clause will be applied)
We highly recommends clients to take insurance against cancellation of reserved services! We offers a complete travel insurance package (travel health insurance, personal accident insurance, private liability, luggage insurance & trip cancellation).
Due specific mooring conditions and requirements in some Croatian ports, Katarina Line our ships are moored side by side, making it necessary for the clients to cross from one ship to another with gaps in between ships in order to get to the shore. In such cases clients need to take special care when crossing and do this at their own risk. Crew assistance will be given to those needing and requesting it. Cruise not recommended for clients in wheelchairs or with limited mobility.
Entrance to National Parks prices vary from EUR 10. – 15.- per person depending on season and park visited (to be paid on the spot)
Full Board supplement EUR 115.- per person/week , min. 10 pax required. (On KL DELUXE EUR 150.-)
Drink supplement EUR 25.- per week – incl. choice of 1 drink – glass of wine, 1 beer or 1 soft drink with lunch (included in KL DELUXE)
English breakfast supplement
(on A & B category)
EUR 40.- per week – incl. 2 eggs, bacon, tomato and mushrooms, or fruit & yogurt, or similar (regular continental breakfast included in price of the cruise includes: coffee, tea, milk, glass of juice, cereal, bread, a variety of spreads – butter, honey, jam, soft cheese; daily additions such as ham and cheese or boiled eggs, frankfurters, salami etc.).
Hot & cold buffet breakfast included on A+ and Deluxe category ships.
Captain’s dinner EUR 25.- – choice of fish or meat menu – ship’s specialty served (included in price on Deluxe and A+ vessels)
On A, A+ & Deluxe category ships the guests will be provided with two towels for personal use per week.
No towels provided on B category ships. Extra towels can be rented for EUR 3.- & beach towels EUR 5.- per week/towel.
Katarina Line beach towel can be purchased on arrival for EUR 10.-
Daily cabin cleaning
EUR 15,- per person per week – included in the price for Deluxe and A+ vessels – daily cabin servicing, fresh bed linen and towels midweek;
Not provided on A and B category ships but can be ordered in advance;
Parking Possible from EUR 10 – 15.- daily (Opatija, Split, Dubrovnik)
Prices from EUR 40.- per transfer (up to 3 pax) from Dubrovnik airport to Dubrovnik port; EUR 50.- per transfer (up to 3 pax) from Split airport to Split port; in Opatija various airport possibilities (Zagreb, Trieste, Ljubljana, Venice) – price on request; FREE OF CHARGE local transfers for KL1 route (from Opatija hotels to Opatija port) (Split and Dubrovnik airport transfers included in KL DELUXE) PRICES SUBJECT TO CHANGE
Wedding renewal or other occasional / special day celebration package
EUR 100.- per couple – includes renewal ceremony performed by the captain, certificate, champagne, gift
Pre/post cruise accommodation
Available on request – villas, hotels, private accommodation, hostels…
Ferry Tickets Cabins, seats or deck, available for coastal & international ferry connections